When i would ask my gf about her ex, she would say he never went to school & just partied, etc?

When i brought him up again this time because I wanted to know some things about her past, she told me he wasn't a good boyfriend & how he now has been going to school. She never told me that part until now, should I be worried that she probably stalked him on social media or texted him?

• Alan H

Why probe?   If you need to know, she will tell you in her good time

I wonder why you take liberties to be all nosy about her past and ask questions about the ex or even her sexual history.  It's none of your business, and you're intruding on her privacy.  If a guy tried to ask me about my ex, it wouldn't be up for discussion and i'd let him know it wasn't.  If he insisted, I just wouldn't see him again (i don't care how attracted i might be to him, i'm not into impolite men).  

People are rude. It's really rude and intrusive to ask personal questions about the past....the past is gone.... leave it alone.