megan asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Why do people think dogs are smart? ?

One of my family members has a dog and it literally eats the cat **** out of the litterbox right after the car goes in it. Only a retarded drooling mutt would do that 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'd disassociate myself from your ignorant family member.

Right after that I'd seek anger management help.

• 1 month ago

The dog saved them from having to empty the litter box, that's true love man. Just remember not to let him lick your face.

• 1 month ago

Dogs ARE smart, and it’s just starting to be understood that early human beings partnering with dogs allowed the human species to develop complex verbal language, which is what has allowed us to be such a “successful” species.  With dogs as partners, humans were no longer reliant on the sense of smell for survival and this allowed our facial structure to evolve into the very flexible thing is it now.  Language allowed us to communicate complex ideas and plans and have individuals work together to satisfy mutual needs for food, shelter and defense.

The study of the evolution of dogs alongside man is in it’s infancy right now.  In another 20 years the human races perspective of dogs and their participation in human evolution will be much more advanced.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I find that people who spend a lot of time posting over and over about drooling retarded anything have their own set of mental health issues.

You DO like the word "retarded," don't you?

I'm not related to anyone who thinks that their dog eating their cat's feces is a good thing.  Speaking of retards ...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Oh, no, dogs LOVE kitty puffs.  Smart dogs & the de up dogs all just LOVE 'em.  Dogs know more about us than most people know about their dogs.  They can ready our body language & I can read their body language.  It is a cool study.  How can you judge something you know nothing about?  It is just your ignorance for not knowing more about dogs.  Educate yourself so you won't appear so uneducated (ignorant)

• 1 month ago

Jealous much?     

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Gove your nonsense a break will ya, it is now boring.

However, I guess you could stick your hand in your diaper and play with what is in it until your mommy changes you and gets you off her computer

• 1 month ago

Why do you assume you are so smart?

You keep coming back here to post the same sh!t..   And you can't come up with anything new or creative

• 1 month ago

Because dogs can be trained to be smart. You should suggest that the dog be trained.

• jean
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

dogs have the intelligence of a 2 year old child. What explains your IQ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.