Sam asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 2 months ago

Does vietnam extradite american citizens?

I'm curious about this as I'm writing a report for school. Do they have this law where they extradite american citizens who are suspects ?

Yeah, right. You're not in school. You're trying to figure out how to avoid doing time for the crime you've been accused of. But why should Vietnam let you in even as a visitor?

They do not have a treaty. Can they kick you out? YES.

Now Troll along and find a new question to ask.

• Lisa A

David/Jason/guy with imaginary Vietnamese fiancée from Vietnam has a new persona now. His new name is Sam, and he also has an imaginary brother, charged with an imaginary crime.

• Foofa

This school report angle is my favorite of your various permutations of this story. But, AGAIN, Vietnam doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US. Good luck getting there though. 

• Maxi

You have already asked this under a different guise........... you like anyone else can use the internet and find out

• Rick

don't think so ..............................................