Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

I want to kill myself because of this guy, it may not be the biggest thing but it hurts me- how do I cope?

I've never met this guy in person. Long story short:

1. He came and went on whatsap, i let him be and didn't attach any relationship to him. I thought maybe he finds me pretty but doesn't know what he wants.

2. He tried to talk sexual but I always had my limits- I would flirt but never go far.

3. He asked to meet once but I didn't feel safe or trust what might happen.

4. He saw pictures but I think I put on somr weight and the last time he asked for a picture I sent him some.

5. He probably thought I'm ugly and expected different.

6. He never messaged me again.

7. After a while I saw he deleted me of insta. I sent him a whatsap call on whatsap that he ignored. I said nothing about it, hoping he would think it was an error since I didn't follow up.

8. I see he deleted me or blocked me after some time on whatsap. 

I never used to whatsap him first but would show a bit of interest and be nice when he did.

I didn't message him ever after we chatted that last time, except that miss call which was a mistake.

I'm feeling so bad and ugly. Since also 2 guys I went on a date with before didn't like me. And now this guy who used to chat occasionally has also stopped replying.

I feel terrible I'm ugly and rejected and treated so bad, I didn't think I was terrible looking before or so unwanted.

I feel like i don't have dignity left and no future prospects and I'm only getting older.

And I felt like he "won". And I'm inferior.

I'm trying my best to get out of it

but reality hurts and it hurts me like hell. I feel ugly and used and stupid

I don't want to go into deep depression but my eyes are open to reality. I'm so so hurt

• Carmen
    Favorite Answer

Hello troubled one pray not fall into a depression which is hard to come out of. We all feel down and not our best as times regardless if it’s because of life issues or weight issues. Just because someone doesn’t like your appearance doesn’t mean you’re unworthy or ugly it means you haven’t found that special person just for you who will love you for you unconditionally. Take small steps to try to improve yourself for you first like short walks in area round tracks or walk around the mall , bike riding, eat more fruits and vegetables. Seek out a gym membership if applicable with pandemic going on. Ask a trusted friend to help you get motivated to get out house more if applicable. The more you beat up on yourself the worse you will feel. Don’t give up find your joy in life and go after it. Pray for strength and courage to move pass negative experiences. And be careful on certain websites everyone doesn’t have good motives. And never feel stupid for showing love or wanting to be loved both our natural feeling. 

No man is worth that.

• Liz

Hi. I'm sorry he did that to you, but know that what comes around goes around. Somehow, he'll get his for treating you so callously. In the meantime, try to focus on different things. Practicing Christians turn to the scriptures, as well as seeking counsel from qualified elders in the congregation or other mature members. Philippians 4:8 offers this: "Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are of serious concern, whatever things are righteous, whatever things are chaste, whatever things are lovable, whatever things are well-spoken-of, whatever things are virtuous, and whatever things are praiseworthy, continue considering these things." These are good, soothing things and they work. It will take time for you to "heal" but you will and at the proper time, you'll find someone who appreciates you for your fine qualities instead of just your looks.

Why not browse through our official website. You will find uplifting Bible based movies, videos, publications, brochures and other non-sexual content. If you like music, the orchestral arrangements are soothing.

Keep in mind that Psalms 34:18 says: "Jehovah is close to the brokenhearted; He saves those who are crushed in spirit. "

Prayer helps.

Wishing you well.

Source(s): www.jw.org