Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 3 months ago

what kinds of jobs do Americans work at?  supermarket, fast food, hospital, prison, doughnut shop? etc? other?

Update:

many illegal aliens took many jobs from legal us citizens who worked blue collared jobs? why? how? and what about white collared jobs?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

REALLY?! A full complete answer would keep me here for days! They have ALL the same jobs any fully developed industrialized society has! Just more of them (under normal circumstances). This includes, your supermarket, fast food, prison and doughnut shop jobs.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

My husband and I both work in IT - I do tech support while he's a programmer.

My sister works in finance.  Her husband is a TV station manager.  Her ex builds custom racing transmissions for race cars.  

My dad is a plumbing inspector, and my mother is a teacher.  My father in law is a park ranger, and my mother in law makes custom draperies and related items for interior designs.

The range of jobs and their requirements varies pretty widely.  I don't know of anyone who has lost their job to an illegal alien.  In fact, I don't know anyone who is even remotely worried about this happening.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

🥴 

American whites tend to whine a lot more. 

Foreigners/illegals are more cut throat when it comes to work ethics. 

So... this is how they end up stealing our jobs.

We're a Capitalist country that lives and breathes off of greed. So Corporations or any job, picks those who are faster at getting the job done. 

Illegals are also crafty. 🥴 Many use their heads in screwing ppl over to get ahead.

I was one.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I work for myself as a welder.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

forgot about  our great policemen and firemen

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.