Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

what about trump made you like or dislike him?

I like Trumps patriotism. I like his strong stance on China and protecting US interests even when it draws criticism. I like his scaling back of the military complex. I like his economic policy for the most part but I don't think he is doing enough. I like how he stands up to the left. I like his stance against pig pharma. I like that he wants to drain the swamp.

I am terrified by the left, trump isnt perfect but he stands the ground for us. My ideal candidate would be a JFK but the democrats don't offer that anymore.

I think he should lower the taxes more and cut federal spending. I dont like that he pays lip service to the evangelicals. I wish he was a better speaker. I wish he had a better attitude. 

• Shawn

His patriotism.  His credentials as a Capitalist and the effectiveness his experience has had on the economy.  His ability to deal with illegal aliens and to successfully implement the plan to finally rid America of the illegal aliens.  His ability to not only continually defeat liberalism\leftism but to also ensure that Americans and the world see the evil destruction it brings upon humanity.  

The constant lying, taking credit for good things he wasn't directly responsible for, and blaming others for failures under his responsibility.

• Mike

Trump is not the Establishment

"Americanism, not globalism will beo ur credo" - Donald J. Trump, 2016

He is a person who has no ethics or morals and lies as if his life depends on it. And at this point it does, at least his life as a free man who has avoided prison. So far.

For me, it is strictly his character and nothing else. I actually liked Trump prior to him running for president.

But when a 75 year old is using insults such as "pencil neck"and "horseface", I cannot respect that. That is something a little boy does, not a man, and I want a man as president.

If Trump did not have such a poor character, I genuinely think more people would be on board with him