I suck at speed and multitasking at a fast-food job and have already had a challenge with finding any job. Any advice ?

I live near Columbus Ga, a female, and I have take classes in medical terminology, medical law, and anatomy and physiology 

Favorite Answer

Medical terminology, medical law, anatomy, physiology ——> insurance claims adjuster or intake case specialist at a law firm specializing in personal injury or med malpractice.

Get faster and stop whining.

What you need is finding somebody who is good at training. Some people can't trach.

I'm not sure how strong you are (as in how much you can lift). But an option is always manual labor jobs, they require no intellectual strain and usually pay much better than minimum wage fast food jobs. I work overnights at FedEx as a package handler somewhere between 2am-9am, 6 days a week and I make between 300-450 a week depending on how many hours I put in. ($13.50 p/hour) 

Self Employment is always an option - even if , it is too small to start !

Those qualifications would be good for a trainee butcher. It is an easy job you just need to know about meat.

Grocery store, auto parts, 7-11, Walmart

Not a politics question, except for the use of the word "suck" (as in "SUCKers vote for tRump").  Try Business & Finance or Medicine or Society & Culture.