Would you mask shame, someone, in public? (USA)?

or would you feel to embarrassed/shy to do so?

If you have before what happened?I did it for the first time today at McDonald's the cashier was wearing their mask-like a chin-strap the whole time. People were waiting for carryout food and everyone else in the place was wearing one properly except him. When I mentioned it he acted embarrassed but still wouldn't wear it probably and just wandered off till I left.

Yes, I would if it were someone in a store or other place with close quarters. It's like smoking or drunk driving and potentially affects the health of others - not just the person doing it.

I haven't and wont. I don't like confrontation and there are some people that do have legitimate reasons for not wearing one as well and I wouldn't want to put them on the spot. Luckily its now a rule in my state that people need to wear them inside so everyone is wearing one.

Who do these mask shamers think they are, the bloody police! Bet you wouldn't dare to go around shaming troublesome teenagers who are going around stabbing and robbing people. Be careful you might mask shame a dangerous person one day! It's not your place to start trouble with people you don't know.

Not Quickly. Sometimes ppl pull mask off for a minute if they feel uncomfortable or suffocated but I see him not wearing  it I'll tell him...

No i don't. I even work at a store and we are not required to be the mask police 

• Susie

No but I would have no problem of quickly backing away and/or telling them to keep their distance.  

PROBABLY NOT CUZ I AM WEARING ONE WHEN IN STORES..