My sister keeps breaking my things ?

Whenever I’m at my house and get in trouble my sister is 18 and I’m 17 and she comes up to me and SMASHES my stuff she will grab my computer and threw it and break it even though I paid for it and she’ll scream at me so loud and laugh and can she do this legally?

Favorite Answer

talk to your parents about it

Tell her to **** off or call the cops on her.

she can't legally do that 👁️👄👁️

Punch her in the forehead and give her a reverse atomic wedgie. Put Ben Gay on the end of her dildo. Some Drano in her douchebag, Nair in her shampoo. Icy Hot on her tampons. Sugar pills in place of her birth control pills. Fart on her food. And in her face.

have her arrested

• edward

Why the heck do you let her into your house?  I mean come on!  Change the phucking locks if she has a key.  What i gather she doesn’t live there!

Yes. Trolls generally deserve it.

umm are you going to press charges against her for the destruction of your property? I guess legally you can but I'm old school. No snitches. Especially don't snitch on your family to the police. It's below the belt. You need to handle this so she stops messing with you. 

I guess you can tell your parents. My sister was like that too. She would get mad at me and go into my room, then trash my entire room and break my things when I was 24 and she was 27. She took my tuition money. I tried to get even but then she acted like a victim. Snitching on her to my family wasn't an option because she was such a suck-up. Getting into a fistfight didn't do anything for me. 

One day, I e-mailed her, listed a whole laundry list of stuff she's done to me over the years, said I've had it, none of that was ever happening again because we're never speaking again. Then I didn't talk to her, see her or accept anything or any form of communication for 7 years. Eventually, she had kids and I didn't want to leave my nephews with estranged family so we made up and she's become a lot nicer and sensitive. We're both aware I don't fully trust her yet but we're talking. I keep her at a distance because forgiveness doesn't mean they're entitled to trust. 

Lesson being. It doesn't matter if it's family. If it doesn't serve you, get rid of anything toxic in your life.

• martin

Your sister is mentally ill, and possibly also with a drug or alcohol problem.  She has to see mental health practitioners through the family medical plan.