Where can i buy fresh Italian bread locally?

• Zapata

Idiot questions deserve idiot answers.

• Any Italian market worth its while will have fresh bread daily.

• F

I’m in Scotland and there’s a village called Turin near Dundee, I could try there.

• Kate

Locally? You haven't actually said where you are, which country, state, town. I live in a regional town in Victoria, Australia and can buy pretty much all kinds at the local bakery and supermarket.

• denise

You'll have to find a good artisan bakery,  or at least a 'good' bakery will probably make Ciabatta or Focaccia.

• kswck2

Any major grocery store makes it on premises. 

Well, now, that depends what locality you're in, and you didn't tell us that.

• John

Big Farmer Joe's. Acme bread delivers daily. We like the sourdough batard for our garden tomato BLT's. Nothing about them screams Italian but the are an old Italian bakery, to be sure.

• CB

Open Google, search for "Bakery near me" go to the bakery website and see what they specialize in -- most will carry bread - call them to make sure they have what you want in stock. 

Where I live I can go to any grocery store and the bakery section has many selections of popular fresh baked breads.

• Tavy

So you think this site is for your town .?

I'm reading it in the U.K.