Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

This summer during the pandemic have most families canceled their annual family reunions or have most of them anyway?

I meant to say or have most done them anyway

Kelly: you are so lucky, I wanted to do that so much but got talked out of it. As a result our family reunion was canceled.  

• Kelly
    Favorite Answer

Mine still had one but a lot of people didn't attend.  There was maybe 20 of us there.  I really just mingled with the people I see all the time, like any other year.

Quit obsessing over your cancelled family reunion and start obsessing over Thanksgiving and Christmas and how you won't be seeing your extended family.

• Jerry

I'm retired and live in Florida. My relatives mostly live near a certain northern city. Most summers I go up north and visit around among those relatives for a couple months. This summer I stayed home. This is because of covid. If not for concerns about me spreading the disease to other, about catching it myself, I'd be enjoying that cooler northern weather right now instead of sweltering in Florida.