Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is Joe Biden really an atheist or does he just look that way when compared to a man of deep religious conviction like Donald Trump?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Zapata
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Trump's only God is his bank balance. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

An Anonymous Troll.  What a novel idea.  Your "question" is ridiculous.

• 1 month ago

it doesnt matter , joe is a catholic and trump is a presbytarian , can you tell the difference , they both believe in god , same as a jew !!!

• 1 month ago

Doesn't matter, he has dementia, he probably couldn't tell the difference between a bible and dictionary these days.

Biden is NOT who they want you to vote for, the Dems are waiting till the last second to announce his running mate, who will become the next President.

That's a pretty slick move, but rather sly.

Never trust a DEM.

They don't want any news to come out about his running mate till election day.

The deal is, get people to HATE Trump and play old vocals of Biden and get the people to vote dem.

It's sick.

BTW, I'm now a fulltime caregiver, watched my Mother go from Fulltime Office Manager to, me Wiping her ***. YES, Biden has Dementia!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jack
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

This is a troll question because I have watched videos of Evangelical leaders talking about Trump and they usually say things like oh he isn't the most religious person but he is doing so much for us, and stuff like that, so even by their admission this is not true.

• Matt
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I’m assuming this is a joke...

• 1 month ago

Everything the GOP stand for is the complete OPPOSITE of Christianity. Jesus votes blue  

• 1 month ago

There is nothing wrong with atheist I am an atheist for Trump and there are many of us.  Simply put atheist are missing the creationist gene that religious seem to have.  It doesn't mean atheist don't share a lot of the same ideas about respecting life and fairness for all fellow humans.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I love sarcasm

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This must be joke day on Yahoo. But let's get serious: Trump is an arrogant liar, thief, adulterer, and con artist. He is greedy and selfish. He insults people and causes discord and division.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.