Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 2 months ago

Why are fat men obsessed with loud motorcycles?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why are skinny men irritated.?

• 2 months ago

Because all the "skinny" men are obsessed with the buzzy little motorcycles and scooters that have a tampon dispenser!

• 2 months ago

I am not. My factory pipes on my V-twin have a good enough purr for me.

• adam
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Nobody fat in my crew. We all lift weights dummy. My bikes are loud because I like the way they sound. Period . End of story. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Harley Davidsons are designed to be Loud

• 2 months ago

Fat, skinny, it's puzzling why a grown man would think that it is ok to destroy the peaceful enjoyment that home owners deserve as part of their ownership. Everyone hates noisy motorcycles except for the very goons themselves.

• 2 months ago

They could do something about the noise if they wanted to, but can't help being fat. Live and let live. I wouldn't say they're obsessed with being noisy. Most cagers who run into motorcycles say, "I didn't see it". Noise is a safety measure. Next time you're walking down the hall and see him coming your way, don't move over and see what happens.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They aren't, necessarily. There must be millions of over weight rednecks who love loud trucks but hate motorcycles.,

I weigh  about 150 lbs (so did Sonny Barger in his younger days),  yet love my open pipes. I ride  with Big guys but few I'd class as "fat". The  bro who  played Santa Claus at our toy run had to pad up with foam rubber. Had a big red Indian "Chief" and custom trailer that looked like a sleigh; wish I could post my pix.

@scott: best answer, dont feed trolls, 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

To cover the sound of your whining.

• 2 months ago

They need all that low-end torque to move all that weight.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.