can a tow truck tow your car that has a tire boot?

I DO NOT HAVE A REPO OR COPS LOOKING FOR MY CAR UNDER MY NAME this question is for tow thieves to my understanding there are theives that use tow trucks and just drive away with your vehicle i want to know how to stop or detter them from doing it to my car i have a mazda miata rear wheel drive i have to park my car on the street if i have a brake pedal lock a steering wheel lock and wheel boot lock on my car and if i turn the front wheels towards the curb all the way and engage the parking brake stick would that be enough to stop or detter a tow theif? any other ideas of what i should do? also should i put the wheel lock boot on 1 of the front wheels or the back wheel for my perticular car?

• Barry

A loud car alarm will deter car thieves. Nothing much else will.

• Ron

You understand wrong. If a tow truck wanted your car, all the gimmicky crap in the world can't stop it. A properly equipped thief can drive, yes that's drive, your car away in three minutes or less. 

You don't even need a tow truck to steal a Miata. 4 people can pick it up and stow it in a big trunk! There's a new nightmare for you!