Labor court case  and credit cards?

I have a Labor court case since February 2020 judgment is done and I already take a No appeal certificate from the court and the court instructed me to go to TASHEEL and now all process is with them now. yet I have a credit card that I cannot pay since I have a case and I told them everything why I am not able to pay yet they are threatening me to file a legal against me I ask them to bare with me a little more time. I don't have a lawyer for i cannot even give a down payment to look after my case so i am going by my self. What should the best thing that I must do? thanks

• xyzzy

Although it is almost impossible to understand what you are asking but I think you have some type of judgement against something called Tasheel and a credit card bill. What does one thing have to do with the other? The credit card company does not care about your judgement they just want their money. If they do take you to court you will lose.

You'd better speak to Tasheel, whoever they are.