Mark asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Which city is the San Francisco of the UK, and which is the gayest city in the Northern USA?

I want to know to avoid them. Yes i hate fags. And feminists

Update:

Obviously Oakland is Democrat but that's because they're black (and to a lesser decree Hispanic) two groups who are anti-homosexuality and anti-feminist.

Update 2:

So I don't mean Oakland. I mean San Francisco itself.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Rural Indiana....

• 2 months ago

If your coming to the UK, you have to let immigration know that you hate homosexuals and most likely they'll turn you back.  You can keep your filthy ignorant views in your own country, we Brits don't want intolerant violent gun nut jobs visiting our country.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Washington DC followed by New York

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

By percentage San Francisco has the highest gay population, while by the numbers New York City has the highest number of gays. 

Interestingly enough, San Francisco catered to gays by marking out their neighborhoods so everyone can avoid them. That's not how the city sold it of course, but when the whole outer border of gay neighborhoods are marked by rainbow crosswalks that is what happens. lol

I guess the lesson is if you don't like someone and you want to avoid them then just sell marking them for future reference as an act of acceptance. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.