Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How can any white male vote Democrat unless you hate the USA and yourself?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

probably because the left isnt "against white males" and the idea that it somehow is just perpetuates the victim mentality a lot of alt-right s​hitheads have, that makes them feel less bad about being bigots?

• 1 month ago

Exactly, it's the famous vote-suicide

There are two countries where voting on the left is suicide, or lack of self-esteem, one is the USA and the other is Israel.

Because the left has spent 25 hours decades and decades. per day fiercely criticizing the way of life, the spirit of the USA. And the same with Israel despite the fact that in 1948 they voted for the creation of Israel and the first governments went there from the left, then abandoned them and today they support those who want to erase Israel and its inhabitants from the land.

I must vote for the Democrats, today on my knees before BLM Marxism, to purge my guilt of being white. To purge my guilt of being a Christian, of wanting democracy and capitalism. Is incredible.

• 1 month ago

I'm a cis white male.  I love America.  Loving America does NOT mean siding with a tin pot dictator who's only serving his own interests.

• 1 month ago

Because he loves America and hates traitors.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I admit, I’m ashamed to be an American.    

• Matt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.