Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Biden to Muslim Voters: I Wish Schools Taught More About Islam?

Joe Biden told Muslim voters attending Monday's "Million Muslim Votes" summit he wishes schools in the United States would teach more about the Islamic faith.

"I wish we talked about all the great confessional faiths," Biden said during the summit hosted by Emgage Action, the country's largest Muslim American PAC, reports Fox News. "It's one of the great confessional faiths.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Sergio
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Islam is a dung invented by a murderer, pedophile, torturer and cutthroat of Jews.

It is a very bad copy of Christianity because Muhammad had a Nestorian Christian uncle, and as he was illiterate he added to Islam what he remembered.

He married, or rather added his wives to Aisha when he was 6 years old and consummated his marriage, that is, he had sexual relations, shortly before he was 9 years old. That is why he has followers, the leader of the Islamic revolution Ayatollah Komeini married a 10-year-old girl when he was 28.

In the video what Ayaan Hirsi Ali said on the subject of this question:

Will liberals dare to listen to it, I doubt it? In the questions I put to Ayaan Hirsi Ali did not answer absolutely none, it must be because she is black, feminist but she criticizes the culprit very politically incorrect >>>

https://youtu.be/1LOXh1TVsw0

Youtube thumbnail

• Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

the dem party NOW supports ragheads, so those were his ORDERS !!!!!

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• 2 months ago

I'll take "what are repeated questions" for 500, Alex. 

• 2 months ago

Marxists ordered Biden to say that. It is a great luck that the American schools do not teach Islam, the religion of hatred, war and intolerance. And of terrorism. Terrorism is the correct interpretation of the Koran.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

And to a Christian group he says the same thing and to an atheists group he denounces all religion. Biden is a life long (liar) democrat. 

Biden will never be President.        Have a nice day.        TRUMP 2020

• 2 months ago

its an abrahamic religion

if schools teach more about islam, they will also need to teach more about Judaism 

all religions have more in common than it appears on the surface 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.