I'm so done with corona, when will they finally stop these worthless measures?

The entire economy and social life in my country is crashing all just due to some mouth masks, while my next door country doesn't even use them and is doing fine (and of course, has had a wonderful economy, beford and after corona). I am done with this BS. 

still alive

your welcome

The world will never be the same as it was before. Why would we want it to be?: over consumption, which was unsustainable, pollution, exploitation.

When people care and wear a mask to protect each other, we will enter a new phase of development, less selfishness, better connection.

Oh I'm sick of this bs, too! I can't wait till things go back to normal! I mean I still wanna follow the guidelines and I do, but I'm tired of it, I don't want to do the wrong thing and risk getting the virus, but I want everything to go back to normal life again with or without a vaccine. 

There may never be a vaccine and if there is one, there is no guarantee it will be effective or if there will be enough for everyone. Soon, businesses and authorities will stop enforcing these measures when they realize they won't work if there isn't a vaccine.

Sadly Allot of scientists agree. It is better to thin the herd than to let the weak drag us down. As the social beings that we are we take care of our own. That is the strength the human race has had over animals. Our Social aspect is what helped us evolve. Now it is holding us back. If you are willing to let about 7 percent of the population die in order for us to build an strong immune system to the new virus. Than we can stop the wearing of masks. 

If you just wore a mask and shut down for 3 months right now we could anything we wanted without masks. But no you had to rebel within 2 weeks.

• Jim2

Which next door Country is that? I find it hard to believe they are doing just fine without taking any precautions. Masks have been proven to slow the spread of this disease.

The Democrats have been saying since 2017 that Trump could only be prevented from winning re-election by collapsing the economy.  The virus is just the excuse they are using to accomplish that. 

I look at it like this. You cant work if you are dead.