How do you come out as bi when you're out as gay? ?

This is a kind of weird question. I came out as bi around 4 years ago to everyone at school. Back then I was a very anxious kid so when people came up to me asking if I was 'gay' I'd just say "yeah" until everyone thought I was gay so I just went with that. I've identified as gay for the past 4 years, I've only been with guys too which It's fine I guess, I lean a lot more towards them anyway, but now I've gotten older it's started to bother me and I question it a lot. How do I tell if I'm actually bi or just don't want to be gay?

Also, I feel like that scene in Love Simon when people come out as straight. Like I'm not sure how to go about coming out as bi when people already know I like guys, since the liking guys part is normally the bit that makes it awkward. 

Okay so, how do you really know your bi and its not just the internalised homophobia creeping up on you again? And how would you go about coming out as bi, without looking like to stupid confused kid?

thanks :)

• reme_1

Call the gay center and talk to the counselor. When the center opens again talk to the young men who are on their journey of discovering their sexuality. Stop putting yourself thru more pressure. 

"How do you come out as bi when you're out as gay"

How did you come out as gay, is bi any different?

At this point, I don't know why you care about labels, or the need to announce them.

Just be yourself. You shouldn't hold any hate towards yourself and you shouldn't care what people think or say. I think you're scared of being who you are because of what others might say or react. Just stay calm and act like yourself. It's your life and you should make it a happy one.