Do you think I fell for a scam call at my job today?

At my retail job today, I answered the phone and it was some guy from some corporate company asking me if we sell facemasks, so I said yes, and then he ended the call with an enthusiastic “Goodbyyyyyyyyye!” And then after I hung up it hit me that it must have been one of those automated calls that try to trick you into saying the word “Yes”.  Do you think I just made my store a victim of fraud? Could I get in trouble if my managers find out I took the call?

@Matthew, I actually did say my name because aid answered the call like I always do. I work at a TJ Maxx by the way.  I said, “Thank you for calling TJ Maxx in (Insert Town) my name is (insert name), how may I help you?”

It's a very easy matter to find your name if another employee answers the phone and the person calling asks who he spoke with earlier.  I don't know if the other employee is more vigilant than you are and would refuse the info.

Yes, I think you just ordered something.

It doesn't do the scamer any good to get you to say yes unless he can get you to say your name also. You need not worry