Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Can you go to hell if you don't forgive your child's rapist?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

THE LORD GOD SAYS, UNLESS YOU FORGIVE ALL OTHERS 100% FROM YOUR HEART, YOU WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN EITHER.

REMEMBER THE "OUR FATHER" PRAYER THAT JESUS TAUGHT US. SAY IT OFTEN 

GOD GIVES YOU THE GRACE TO FORGIVE!

THE EVIL ONE SATAN WANTS YOU TO HATE AND NOT FORGIVE!!!

• 2 months ago

I don't know.  Jesus says, "I, the Lord, will forgive whom I will forgive, but unto you it is required to forgive all men."  Start out by not wanting to kill him.  Work on it from there. 

• 2 months ago

Hell is an imaginary place.. Alas we can't say the same about rapists, sadly they exist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You will go to hell and should end up in a worse place if you do forgive him

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 🦋
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No...the rapist will go to hell. You shouldn't forgive him!!!

• 2 months ago

Only if you allow religion to dictate your destiny.

• 2 months ago

It is always good to keep an open mind and forgive those who wronged you, and understand why they do the things they do. If you want closure, you can ask questions to the rapist or research why rapists do what they do. If you don’t think you have it in your heart to forgive them, God will understand. He knows your heart and he knows you have tried your hardest. It’s okay to not forgive someone who has done despicable things, but at least try to understand them.

• 2 months ago

You may forgive but NEVER forget 

• Juli
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Of course.

You follow cult rules or you're toast.

The best thing you could ever do for yourself is to burn your bible and never look back.

• 2 months ago

What I answer may seem evil but Matthew 6:15 clearly explains that if you don't forgive you won't be forgiven 

Forgive 70 × 70

Which means if your child was raped 70 times you must forgive each time look at it like this - you have sinned against god more times and your child will sin against god more times than he/she was raped. I HATE RAPE I'm not saying they were wrong but u have to understand ALL HAVE FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD. IN THE MEAN TIME HE NEED TO GO TO JAIL!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.