Why do my husband and in-laws feel the need to insult Asian girls for marrying non-Asian guys?

My husband and his parents, who are Filipino and Asian like I am, insults every Asian girl for marrying outside of their race, especially White guys, just like this one Filipina girl in our church who married a White guy who's dealing with a head injury and has a biracial daughter with him whom my two boys also insult for not being Asian but instead being like a White girl. I tell my sons, husband and in-laws to leave them alone but they keep arguing with her and if they see her husband my husband and in-laws will also confront him for having yellow fever. 

Even her parents had to disown her for marrying him because we live in an area that isn't racially and culturally diverse and with little no no interracial couples and families as to why my parents wanted me to marry my husband.

Am I doing right by telling my husband and in-laws to mind their own business and my sons not to be rude towards people who look different from mainstream categorizations?

A lot of arranged marriages as well as blind date setups are rooted in racism and bigotry.

My husband calls this Filipina girl a White-worshipper, wanting to be White, and dirtied by a White person that no other good Filipino or any other Asian guy will put up with her because of what she did to her heritage.

She was involved with a Filipino guy her parents set her up with before and he would do anything to prevent her from seeing the White guy who became her husband

• Maybe they believe white men should marry Asian women instead of Asian girls.

You have now asked over 976 questions, do you really want advice on all of them?  Your description suggests racism and cultural bias in your family. Not uncommon.

Because they’re self hating... stupid 

Because Asians marry whites, because they think they're better than their own race. Asians are insecure. Asians, Hispanics/Latinos wannabe white.

You're doing right, but it sounds pointless. As we've learned throughout history, racism and bigotry are very hard things to unlearn. Telling them they're wrong will probably have no effect on them other than antagonizing them and making them angry with you. Instead, try be subtle about it. Express approval of the Filipina girl in your church and her husband. Show that you admire their courage. Be a model for your husband and in-laws instead of the person who scolds them.

• Foofa

I guess some people are just racist that way. Of course you're right for teaching your children that racism is wrong. 

Being married as you indicate it is, sometimes it's the smart thing to do.