Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I'm 15 and discovered I have ADHD by my doctor. How can I remove it ?

I was diagnosed by a doctor and she said I tested positive. My mom and I didn't believe her so we went to another doctor for a second opinion, and that other doctor agreed with the first one :(

2 Answers

  • Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    sometimes you outgrow it and sometimes you don't ...............I'm 71 and have been taking meds for ADHD since the 1980's ...........

  • 1 month ago

    Get aids to cancel it out 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.