Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Will you actually vote for Kanye west for 2020?

I personally wouldn’t vote for west. I think he’s not qualified at all to run for president. 

• John

I've seen no indication that he is as qualified to be president as trump, which is zilch point shlt.

• Daisy

No.  Kanye is not qualified in any way, shape or form.

Trump wasn't qualified, either.  Kanye also has serious mental health issues and the stress of running for office and serving in office will take its toll.

Trump has no qualifications and is "learning on the job."  He hasn't done well and we don't need someone who is 'learning on the job'-- especially as President of the U.S. 

• Foofa

TBH he's probably as qualified as either of the major party candidates. Which isn't saying much. 

NO... I wouldn't even vote for him to be dog catcher.

one psyco in the WH is enough , we dont need another one

Of course not. 🙄 

Update: Now we know a few things: 1. He has NO actual mathematical chance of winning because he's just in a few ballots. And 2. He never intended to win; he's just a Trump operative to siphon off votes from Biden.