What icecream is the best icecream?

Me and my friend were arguing about which icecream flavor is the best. She said vanilla which is obviously wrong but when I told her other flavors are better she got really mad at me. Was she right? Is vanilla the best icecream flavor?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

the FIRST one I see when I open the freezer !!!!

• 2 months ago

There is no "best."  It's your preference--not some strange contest among ice-cream flavors. If you like something other than vanilla, that doesn't make you right and her wrong. This is one of the dumbest things ever to argue about. 

• 2 months ago

nope nope.................................

• 2 months ago

Chocolate ice cream is best 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I’d say it’s up the the individual.

I am much fussier about the QUALITY of my ice cream than I am about the flavor.

I don’t eat much ice cream, it’s a bit rich for me, but when I do eat it I will only bother with really good ones, like Ben & Jerrys, Hagendaz and the like.

I recently got some flavor that looked wonderful at Trader Joe’s, and while the flavor combo was nice, it was just ok quality ice cream and I ended up tossing most of it because when I eat ice cream it needs to be superb.

If I make it myself, it’s always good because I can tailor it to my taste which is a bit less sweet.

If I was told I could only have one ice cream for the rest of my life, it would be vanilla, more because it goes so well with pie and crisps than because it’s my favorite.

And Sweetness, vanilla IS a flavor.

The human palate is so sensitive to vanilla we can taste the teeniest bit and it is a FLAVORING added to many sweet types of food.

• 2 months ago

Chocolate peanut butter swirl.

• April
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I like blueberry cheesecake/swirl. It's hard to find though.

Many people like vanilla because it's more versatile for different syrups/toppings. 

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A 'good' vanilla is very nice and can be the base to add other flavours, everyone has their favourite. 

• hihi!
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Black currant. Only in St. Petersburg Russia. Never have seen it in other cities.

Source(s): Travel
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The best flavor is the one that YOU really enjoy. You may like strawberry. I think it sucks. You think it's the best? Good for you, it's the best then. You like rocky road?It sucks (I don't like nuts in ice cream at all). But YOU think it's the best? It's the best, then. No point in arguing over something like an opinion on ice cream flavors. 

I'll personally never say no to plain chocolate ice cream myself. I think that's the best. Doesn't make me wrong at all. Makes me someone who simply likes chocolate ice cream. 

• 2 months ago

Vanilla isn't even a flavor. The best icecream, and this isn't even technically icecream but frozen yogurt, is Chapman's Black Jack Cherry frozen yogurt. It tastes exactly like icecream, it is a ripple mix of chocolate and cherry, and it has massive chunks of real cherries and little, tiny chocolate cherry cups. It is delicious. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.