You sending your kids back to school to catch covid-19 and bring it home to you?

• RICK

Why is this in military section?

My kids are all long done with school

But my grandkids and great grandkids who are school age will be taking it online

• y

Nope, I'm sending my youngest off to college becouse it was what she wants to do, it is what is best for most kids.  So I'm continuing with the program knowing full and well, that she will be infected at school. Knowing that she is young and healthy and odds are, will not have any devastating complications. Knowing full well that collage will probably be cut short and she will have to come home, where she will infect us. Being high risk, that could very well be a death sentence for myself.  But to be honest, what difference will it really make?

Yep, we're getting on with our lives, regardless of your hysteria.

Keep hiding under your bed, Karen.  We'll let you know when it's safe to come out.  Seriously, we will.

Children deserve an education and human interaction with their peers, and we don't deny them those things just because some jackasses want to be paranoid germophobes over something that kills, at most, 0.1% of those it infects.

Destroying the young in a misguided attempt to save the old is perverse.  You ought to be ashamed.

• Rick

nope, but then again my babies are almost 39 ..................