Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 2 months ago

Question - FAFSA?

So, Lets say I spend 2ish years at a Community College, Then once I get out I goto a 4 Year. When I'm in the Community College I apply for FAFSA, Can I re apply when I go back to a 4 year?

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    You can qualify for Federal Pell Grant for the equivalent of 12 full time semesters or until you earn a Bachelors - whichever comes 1st.  Federal Student Loans have grade level and lifetime limits.

  • MS
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    You have to complete the FAFSA every year, no matter which type of school you are attending.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.