Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

How to apply rogaine?

I am beginning to apply rogaine to my hair tomorrow. I am 22, and my hair is thinning in the front. There is male pattern baldness on my mother’s side, and I’m trying to bring a stop to it. It isn’t very noticeable unless pointed out, but my hairdresser told me start using it now to save it. It is only in the front, as it’s starting at my widows peeks, or corners, whatever it’s called. It’s fine except that part, unless wet, then you can see lines where my scalp is show. How do I apply it to just my front properly? Should I just do it all over to be safe? My fear is that I’ll actually lose hair from this.

Make your own decision - will just pass on my experience:  1)  I rubbed that stuff into my scalp for 2 years and the only effect was on my wallet.  It did nothing for my hair.   2)  if you are one of the lucky few (VERY few) for whom it produces satisfactory results . . . . . you are locked-into using it for the rest of your life:  apparently, if you stop using it you soon loose all the hair it grew.

I can't help but think that a more satisfactory solution to hair loss will be developed in the future . . . . question is:  will taking the rogaine now prevent you from using a better solution in the future, increase the effectiveness of some future product - or not make any difference at all?

• kelvin

don't bother and save your money