Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Turing 30 in a couple months and I'm still a virgin(male). Should I be proud?

• Paul

Proud? For simply doing what God has commanded us to do?

• mom

you should be proud that you are still a virgin. wait until you get married

Don't worry...it's curable.

• WOOWHO

VIRGINITY is NOT a RELIGION  nor  SPIRITUALITY category ERROR

it is a word that identifies  the  state of  human beings or  animals never  having sexual relations  which deals with the NATURAL   world

SHOULD  :  used to indicate OBLIGATION, DUTY , correctness typically  when criticizing someones actions........... I am NOT Criticizing  your actions 

PROUD   : ( adjective ) feeling deep pleasure   or SATISFACTION  as a result  of ones own achievements   I can not  KNOW what  one FEELS  only if one expresses it or some body  actions  are observed  its not a case of  SHOULD but  of a   individuals  human personality characteristics or traits the inability to experience pride is labeled APATHY  in psychology PRIDE is SHAME driven    over confidence and ARROGANCE pushes others away instead of treating others as EQUALS PRIDE is often driven by poor self worth and shame , to compensate self arouse  feelings  of  being   SUPERIOR

from    DEDUCTION  a person could rightfully conclude 8  POSSIBILITIES

1-   the questioner  VALUES  the status of "VIRGIN"

Values are Beliefs that something or a behavior is good and worth while

otherwise, would NOT maintain  such a status

2- has not yet reached PUBERTY  or sexual maturity  or has a hormonal imbalance called   loss of LIBIDO

3-is economically  impaired  lacking the Price of a SEX WORKER or impaired in  forming a sexual  relationship with another person

4 -  presenting FALSE information

5- is lacking in some aspect of EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE

6- DIRECTED  by some BELIEF self formed  or    promoted  by others  or social organization  authoritatively  and adopted  such as a doctrine 

7- incarcerated  and in solitary confinement   for example perhaps death row

8- resides on a Island or  area  of the world with a population of 1 person

just thought of another possibility

9- a EUNICH a man who has had his sex organs removed aka CASTRATION 

unlike  THEIST CREATIONIST  people  do have the  ability coming up with many possibilities  of causation as my 9 possibilities illustrate   the next process is investigation and test ability to discover which ACTUALLY  apply in  logic talk a  premise or theory aka deductive reasoning

the information  provided may clear up peoples possible confusion or mis- information

Thank you for the question

If you had opportunities to lose your virginity, and turned them down because you were 'saving yourself for marriage', then I guess it could be considered 'admirable'.

On the other hand, if you were never able to find a willing partner, even while actively attempting to find one, then it would just be a little sad.

• Hmmm... but are your ears still a virgin?

No, mate, you're probably ugly as sin.

Since you are asking this in religion and spirituality, I think I can safely assume you are concerned about it from a spiritual perspective.  

Yes, you should be proud.  You are single but you have not engaged in sexual immorality.  

Spiritually speaking, let us hope you do not cave in to peer pressure from those who would ridicule you for having control over your body.  Think about it this way:  men do not have a problem with women being virgins do they.  They like to get a virgin.  And they like to marry one.  But they ridicule a man for the same self-control and chastity.  What do we suppose is wrong with that picture?

Hannah J Paul

sex is good, but it's overrated too man. no worries. being proud is up to you. i mean if its a goal then yeah. if you want to have sex, then meh. but you're 30 and still young. so go have at it. if you want to of course.  or get those nice dolls they make for 2 grand. yeah she cant cook for you, but hey she also won't complain about dumb stuff to yah 😂👌🤘 

EDIT: ignore the crazy religious people lol they down thumbs everyone in this question thread. trust me, religious people suck and f**k saturday night, then go to church sunday morning like nothing happened. they're leing if they say otherwise. that's right you punks DOWN THUMBS ME I tell the truth and you know it! 😂😂👌🤘✊

Assuming you've done it for the Lord, give him the glory.