Inside of the Marvel and DC universe, do you think they make superhero movies and TV shows?

I mean, they already have real life superheroes, would they still even bother to make superheroes movies and TV show?

For those of you who are too stupid to understand, I'm talking about inside the comic world. I'm not talking about real life.

Oddly enough, in their respective universes, they do produce films and shows based on superheroes.

In the DC universe, Superman and Batman witnessed a production of a Superman/Batman film (where Batman criticizes the inaccuracies), while Wonder Woman was hired as a consultant of a film based on her life (where she criticized the forced love triangle between her, Hercules, and her mother).

In the Marvel Universe, The New Warriors had a reality TV show, which surprisingly caused Marvel's Civil War. And Steve Rogers was the artist for a few Captain America comics.

Yeah they do. In marvel comics marvel comics exists, there’s at least 2 instances I can think of where the fantastic four go on an adventure with a marvel comics employee because they need ideas for writing the comics. In the Ultimate Spider-Man comic, Spider-Man visits the set of Spider-Man 2 and comments on Toby McGuire. In the late 90s marvel published a set of one shots that was basically just in universe comics that speculated on the origins of heroes like Spider-Man. Also Captain America for a time in the 70s or 80s, had a day job as artist of the Captain America comic. 

• Nick

In the original Watchmen, they made a big thing about how horror comics rather than superhero comics were the big mainstream comics thing. A character spends most of the mini-series reading a pirate-horror comic that is intentionally reminiscent of the old EC comics.

I can't cite specific instances, but I know I've seen issues where high profile and popular characters like Captain America meet people reading comics books (and playing with action figures) ABOUT THEM.  I interpreted it kind of like the 'dime novels' of the 19th century when wild west heroes and villains often got written about (and embellished) by writers who were writing for audiences back east.  The person in question often didn't even know about these things and didn't get any remuneration.

As close as I can come to answering this is to point out that comic books certainly exist within each universe, and in DC comics, characters like Zorro appear in films.