Trying to come to grips with my own bisexuality?

Hello everyone, hope you’re all well!

I’ll start with a bit of background info for context. I’m a 21 year old male, currently in college, I was raised in a very catholic family(although I never really took it seriously, now I’m a deist.) also politically I admit I’m pretty right wing/ conservative on things. 

The past year I swear I’ve shown more interest in guys than ever before. Never flirted or done anything irl, but just fantasizing, whether it be about someone irl or an anime character(traps,) and I can tell based on both that I’m more Into feminine guys , not necessarily transgender, but guys who are naturally very feminine looking.

What I’m about to say is more so you guys can understand where I’m coming from, so I do apologize if this comes off wrong. I’ve never been involved in the lgbt community before, so when I think “hey man, you’re bisexual!” My reaction is always negative, I feel slightly Emasculated, like I’m now part of the “other” aspect of sexuality. But then again I really wanna try **** with another guy 😬

Anyone else go through this or something similar?

Favorite Answer

ok you’re probably bi though, u just have to realise it’s not a bad thing like that literally just means who you like and it’s not a bad thing to like more than one gender

You need serious help