Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are innocent blacks targeted so much by police, is this racism or just stupidity?

That image of those black kids (one was 6 years old) being faced down with handcuffs in Aurora doesn't make any sense to me.  I understand there is more crime in black neighborhoods but come on, handcuffing a 6 year old really?  They should all be fired. 

Update:

This is exactly the effing reason why people hate the police.

Update 2:

@I'm That Mexican, hey Padre, Criminals target anyone, doesn't matter what your race is.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Police departments must be rebuilt from the ground up.

• 1 month ago

First off, the 6yo was NOT hand-cuffed. They were mistakely detained bcuz their license plate# matched that of a stolen motorcycle. And the woman's car actually had been stolen a year before, so that info was still on record which only caused more confusion. The error was discovered and the incident resolved within minutes. The Aurora police immediately apologized -- the police chief publicly apologized. Cops are still only human beings and mistakes WILL BE made, like it or not. If anything, that fiasco speaks to the need for a more efficient computer systems & better communication between law enforcement agencies, *not* a racial bias issue. If it had been a white, brown or Asian family in the car, we'd probably had seen the exact same thing happen.

• 2 months ago

Why do guilty blacks kill other blacks, or whites or cops and call themselves the victim?

• 2 months ago

Why are innocent white people targeted so much by black people?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Kids get handcuffed no matter their race. 

• 2 months ago

This is what you are being shown, only what you are being shown. At the exclusion of anything else. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.