Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is Trump so desperate to win re-election that he's saying absolute complete lies that's harmful?

What the heck is wrong with him, really, children are almost immune to covid?  He makes me so mad.

Update:

@Heretic, I didn't say anything about suing but people listen to their leaders, his comments are harmful and makes things worse.  If you don't understand this by now, than your lost.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

He's gone off the reservation! He's gone full Mandingo!

• 2 months ago

He makes me sooo mad. It's science. Reality is the source of your anger not President Trump. The number of school aged children that have died from COVID-19 is so low as to be  statistically insignificant . The fact that there isn't one single proven case of a school aged child passing the virus on to anyone else is also a fact that has been observed world wide. What happened to trust the science? 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Please seek help.

• 2 months ago

Democrats lie 24/7 about Trump. You are just another liberal Yahoo troll

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The average age of death from the China virus is 78 . 

• 2 months ago

Years ago the United States Supreme Court ruled that any politician can lie to you through their teeth to achieve their goal and it is completely legal.  This pretty much says they can lie, you can not and you can not sue them for lying legally.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Biden is the liar 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.