Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 3 months ago

the future of the "service economy"/ workforce" of the USA is to stay home and get paid gov. welfare money to watch CNN?

is that what a "service economy" is really? just brain washing? i mean who would work at a doughnut shop like Krispy Kreme for example? who would want to go to one? and why? when they can stay home and watch CNN for free?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

We should focus on industries we are good at since manufacturing will not return. 

Hospitality, service, sports, entertainment, and music. The other poster is right. Nobody will come to the USA now, and that means no investments.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

take a chill pill, COVID 19 will be gone by Jan 2021 and everything will be back to normal till 2030 and Covid19 will be back again for the last time.  I'm giving you the true prediction that WILL definitely happen, I know

• a2yar
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No way. Watch fox news

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

If we're fully employed by this economy, the ecosystem won't last.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ludwig
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Your country is going to resemble something out of 'The Seventh Seal' unless you do what the rest of us did and put yourselves in quarantine for a month or two.   At the moment most people would sooner visit a leper colony than visit the USA.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

yeah, because we got them Mexicans doing our dirty work for us for half price

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.