We should all remember our fallen servicemen. Not just on Memorial Day but everyday. You agree?

I've come across this image and thought about the thousands of young americans who gave their lives in WWII for everyone of us. For our parents. It seems to me that the country is falling into pieces. This is NOT why those young men gave their lives for. We should all get back on track if you know what I mean.

not just wwii vets but vets in general*

so you REALLY think it's a waste of time remembering those who have fallen for America? Damn,too bad those young kids gave their lives for a scumbag like you. You should be ashamed...

Favorite Answer

Having family and friends that served agree and why I never miss on a chance in public 

to thank a veteran for serving. If you've known enough former military, navy, air force etc,

have a sense of who is wearing a hat or shirt because they're proud to have done so &

who is wearing it for needed attention. Some are taken back as I'm a liberal + my t-shirts

reflect it (like one that says Friends don't let friends vote Republican) but all appreciate it.

Source(s): All gave some, Some gave all ...
  • Rick

yes sir !!!!   ...............................................

Source(s): Retired Army SFC.

Waste of time, maybe just stop our warmonger politicians from sending future servicemen to their deaths.