Lynxlion asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 5 months ago

What is the scariest horror movie or movies you have watched? rating on 1 not bad to 5 covering my eyes?

Favorite Answer

The Nightmare - 5

It Follows - 2

Cannibal Holocaust - 3

Ju on (the original J - horror film) - 4

Drag me to hell - 3

Probably The Thing but it was just a three. Movies aren't all that scary.

• Jesere

I have experienced tre horror in real life no "Scary" movie can compare

• Ana

This is gonna be a little different of an answer, but I have to say the TV show “BLACK MIRROR”! It’s available on Netflix. 

Note: these “episodes” are really like full-length movies, they are each individual unique stories ranging from 60 to 95 minutes in length. It’s not a “tv show”, per se, as each episode is it’s own unique universe and story. They’re all dystopian, based on technology. They’ll blow your mind, chill you to the bone, and really make you think and question life long after the show turns off. Here are the best and scariest/most disturbing “Black Mirror” episodes, in order: 

1) White Christmas

2) Hated in the Nation

3) Be Right Back

4) White Bear

5) Playtest 

If you haven’t seen these yet, seriously, see them 

Start by watching White Christmas. You’ll see what I mean

The worst one for me was Human Centipede. I can take a lot, but that one just took me in the guts, and I couldn't watch much more than the beginning where the girls met the doctor. I have never watched the whole thing, and never will, nor will I ever attempt the next two. 

• Imp

After watching Hellraiser (4) at 17 I couldn't sleep that night, Recently I watched Black Christmas (1974) is a strong (5)while I didn't lose sleep it kept me up longer than I wanted (I'm 24 now)!