Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

If my weight ranges from 160 to 165 lb, should I list myself as 160 or 165?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Lesser the Better - Water does not count !

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think you should list your morning weight  that is relatively accurate.

• 2 months ago

Depends on where you are listing yourself...

Maybe settle in the middle 162.5 pounds. Otherwise, do you need to be heavy or light? Like a weight lifter would prefer to be listed at 160 rather than 165, but a boxer would likely prefer to be listed at 165 rather than 160

Anyways, your weight over a week or so is very likely to vary over the range, so the average would be most useful.

• 2 months ago

Doesn't matter in the slightest.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Depends.  Are you a high school wrestler or professional jockey or are you listing your weight on a license form or at a doctor's office?  

Generally, you'd list the weight that registered that last time you stepped on the scale.  

Lv 7
    2 months ago

You should list it as whatever you weighed when you stepped on the scales the most recent time, prior to you being asked to declare your weight. Everyone's weight will fluctuate so put down the most recent # you were (not a range).

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you list it as what you weigh

• 2 months ago

For what? It doesn't really matter unless you are specifically doing some sort of weight management program (or even game) but then you would put whatever you weighed on the day that it started.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.