Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Did God make me a promise?

Once upon a time I went to church and I asked God something impossible and in response my eyes started blinking like crazy.

So now every time I pray and ask God to make me a personal promise, when nothing happens it means he didn’t accepted the promise, but when my eyes starts blinking uncontrollably it means he accepted the promise. 

I believe it’s our way of communicating.

The list of things I asked him to promise me and he accepted is quite long and detailed.

So what I want to know is. Do you think that when my eyes blink uncontrollably during a prayer, it means that God accepted the promise or not?

I would test for medical causes.

Selfish prayers never get good reception.

God has given us amazing promises in the bible. And all of God’s promises are “yes” and “amen” through Jesus - we say “amen- so be it” in faith to the promises of God for us, and the answer is always yes.

What else would God need to promise you when He has given us everything in Jesus?

I’m curious what you mean by asking God to promise you things - are you saying something like “I’ll give you my life if you’ll promise to make something beautiful of it?” He will say yes to that.

If you’re saying, “I’ll give you my life if you let me win lotto” I very much doubt it.

Uncontrollable blinking is the first sign of schizophrenia.

Since no gods exist, no.

• martin

Would tend to think that is too much like superstition, but no one should disrespect another person's opinions on religion.

No, he didn't..

So, you thought about something really hard, then you started blinking. That's your proof.