Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

If I advise a college administration to force a mature student into counseling, will that student know it's me?

I want a 28-year-old mature student (male) to be evaluated by the university's psychiatric team. My simple question is, will he know it's me who asked for that? 

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can't force a "mature student" into counseling.  You can "advise" the college administration to evaluate this student but it won't just happen on your recommendation.

  • 2 months ago

    Why is it any of your business if this person receives an evaluation? You his mother or something? Sound more like a "Karen".

  • 2 months ago

    That depends on who you are...

  • 2 months ago

    you need to be forced into counseling

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

    Only the university you are referring can answer this question definitively.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.