This could be funny..Can you tell us about your 1st boyfriend/girlfriend kiss experience?

@LB-Elizabeth would've never put up with YOUR SHENANIGANS! x

@Weasel-That's what I call cooken' in the kitchen! x

@MJT-I'm doing great..You should've played spin the bottle,like Dovie did! x

@Elizabeth-I always enjoy your answers! x 

@Dovie-Great answer! We should talk about it some more,with some cold brews. x 

@RR-Her loss! x

@Pronky-You're such the ladies' man! x

@Christopher-I hope there wasn't any tongue action! x

Favorite Answer

Yes Candy ... I'd have given him 'the what the feck are ye at, ya mad eejit?' look which would have stopped his shenanigans cold. 

And probably left him infertile ...

But my first kiss was a guy named Shane. We were about 11 at a school 'disco', slow-dancing together about three feet apart. He moved to kiss me. I moved to kiss him. Our rigidly-held-shut lips met for about three nanoseconds before Ms. White, one of our teachers, roared at him and gave me that disapproving slut-shaming shake of the head.

He was the talk of the class so, of course, looking to move up the popularity ladder, I had to be his girlfriend. I took the kiss as confirmation that he was my boyfriend and Shane agreed when I informed him of this arrangement.

Plus it really annoyed queen bee Sarah who liked him ... haha ***** ... in ... your ... face.

• Gregg

She bit my tongue and won't let go.

• RR

I was so shy with my first girlfriend, I couldn't summon the nerve to kiss her! Needless to say, she dumped me...

When I was about 12 my best friend and I were wondering what kissing a boy would  be like.   We had tried kissing our hands and the mirror but we thought we would kiss each other.  It started with a lot of giggling but we finally managed it and it was absolutely awful and we were both so embarrassed.

Spin the bottle came later but that wasn't boyfriend or girlfriend just random boys and girls.  

@ Candy.  That sounds good. Vodka and coke for me though.

• Pronk

1st real date,at a movie theatre,when I was 10 or 11..I thot I’d be cool & put my arm around her; WHOPPED HER IN THE HEAD,& POPCORN & COKE WET FLYING EVERYWHERE.😩

A girl called Kerry, we were both about 7, rode our bikes together around the neighbourhood. One day I asked her for a kiss, she said don't make it sloppy..... so I made it extra sloppy! oops!

A blonde IRISH girl...... WE were 12...... And it WENT way TOO FAR!!!.......😂😂😂😂

Sally in Kindergarten.....all blond ringlets and huge blue eyes. 

She use to pull me behind the play kitchen, and give me smooches. 

It was love. 

• MJT209

Get your tissue at the ready Candy, when we were kids we played a game called kissycat, you chased the girls and if you caught one they gave you a quick kiss, I caught my own girlfriend and she refused, and believe me, it's gone downhill from there,

but enough about me... How You Doin'?