Straight guys, are you curious to know what a transwoman vagina would feel like on your penis?  ?

Favorite Answer

Trans women are men. That’s not vagina.  Look, we support people struggling with real gender dysphoria. They need help. But questions like this can make transphobia much worse. Gay men don’t pursue straight men. We respect straight men’s orientation. Why does the trans community think they are owed something? 

No, that has never occurred to me and does not appeal to me. The real thing is fine with me.

That's not a vagina. It is an inverted, mutilated penis! And the surgery results in something that TRIES to resemble a vagina, but cannot actually be it. And does not have the natural functions of a vagina. Such as for instance, it can't self-lubricate, and it is NOT self-cleaning, like actual vaginas. It's just an open hole, or a wound, that the body will try to heal, by closing it up! Hence why trans women have to keep on dilating a LOT, in order to prevent that from happening. Not to mention how much erogenous sensation they lose, how many of them are completely anorgasmic, and how much it can utterly ruin people's sexual functioning! And then to make matters even worse..? Most straight guys, as has been illustrated here, don't actually want to go anywhere NEAR it! Because they naturally know, and feel, what it is! Namely an inverted, mutilated penis. They prefer REAL vaginas, on REAL, biological women.

If you're a trans woman, you might still be able to date someone who's bisexual or pansexual, etc! BUT..? They'll probably still like you if you have a penis! And won't really care if you've had that surgery or not. Some men..? In fact specifically PREFER pre-op trans women! So I think probably, your chances of finding love and a fulfilling sex life will be far better if you do NOT destroy yourself! And you keep your natural genitals, and your sexual functioning, intact! No matter how you feel about gender..? You will never actually be female. And straight guys know it. So trying to fit into that mould, of being the kind of woman that straight guys would like..? Is just utterly f*cking pointless! And hating your body so much, you literally want to mutilate your penis in this way..? Is f*cking insane, and extremely pathological! And speaks to SEVERE mental illness, if you ask me!!! I can't believe, as a society, that we actually encourage this! It is f*cking SICK!!! And no matter how people want to express, gender wise..? What they really SHOULD be doing in therapy? Is helping people accept themselves, and accept their natural genitals, as they are. Much like if a therapist sees an anorexic person, or a body dysmorphic person, they won't encourage those delusions, either! But instead try to help them come to terms with their bodies.

is this a offer 

No, that's disgusting 

• Shadow

No. I prefer genuine women who are naturally female 

🤢