Webbo
Lv 7
Webbo asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Do you believe yahoo when they say they're temporarily disabling comments?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No not really. I hope I’m wrong bc I really want the comments back tho. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Less abuse less complaints less money Yahoo spends

he Bigger the Profits  you do the Maths

Comments are Gone

• 2 months ago

I don't need to believe it or not believe it. Either they'll be restored after the US elections, or they won't. My belief or disbelief won't make any difference to what actually happens.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well will have to Wait and see time will tell It could only be Temporary we will have to wait and see what the Future Brings 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, I've mentally rendered it as a permanent move by Yahoo or whomever is responsible.  Maybe I'm wrong and if it does come back I can say they surprised me.

• 2 months ago

In every DEMOCRACY there should be discussion on differences of opinion or understanding of the data!

Without a dialog, there is no discussion and that is equal to censorship. We all know where that leads pretty rapidly!

This so called ""sensitivity"" is a creation of unrealistic people in an imperfect world!

Solution in a Childhood saying--""Sticks and stones will break my bones will break my bones but words will never hurt me""-----this got me thru when I was 7-10 crippled with arthritis!

The best one yet!  ""He who angers you is your master!!""  !

Grow up people, you define yourself, others do not define you!

Source(s): Life's experiences!!!!!!!!!
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't worry about it. I don't care if comments aren't returned to us so whether it's temporary or not, is of no issue to me (the site is better off without all the abuse contained in Comments).

• 2 months ago

After the US presidential elections it will be back.  

Yahoo's "safe space" reasoning is a synonym for making it difficult to go against our geopolitical agenda; and like other tech companies, Yahoo is very left-leaning.  

• 2 months ago

I hope they are being honest there hun.

• Yes. Why would they lie?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.