Sweet Tears asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

What do you think of pugs?

Do you think they are cute, funny or ugly? Please explain more. thankyou!

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

They're OK but way too many of their owners are fat slobs that feed them crap food and never walk them so they are horribly obese.  Add in the issue of a brachycephalic face and the poor things can barely breath with all that weight.FYI posts like this aren't allowed on here since there's no right answer.  This is Chatting.

• 1 month ago

I love pugs they're so cute 

• 1 month ago

Personally, I'm not a fan. And due to their brachiocephalic nature, they're also prone to respiratory issues.

• 1 month ago

What's that saying "It's so ugly it's cute!" that applies I think to pugs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jean
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

they are very cute

• 1 month ago

No not for me.   I hate the way any brachycephalic breeds have been bred over the years.  

• F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Ugly. I also hate it that they are bred to look like that even though it affects their breathing.

• 1 month ago

I think they are cute and funny but I would definately not want one as they are overbred and have breathing problems.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't find them cute, but that's just my taste. I have a friend who loves them. 

The site is for information seeking, not so much for chat or questions about the respondents. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think there should be heavier focus on breeding away from the brachycephalic skull shape due to the problematic health issues and living difficulties these dogs can suffer with. No dog should struggle to breathe or risk passing out just by running about in warm weather for as long as a longer muzzled dog of similar size

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.