Why do liberals think its a bad thing to be priviledged?  For years most people around the world know that Americans are priviledged.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Because if you havent noticed liberals support communism and you know what communism teaches. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I think you are confusing "privileged" and "fortunate." These are two distinct terms, each with it's own distinct meaning. Neither is a substitute for nor freely interchangeable with the other. 

• Stella
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I for one am not giving up my private ledge under any circumstances.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

It is good for everyone to have food and shelter and live in a sustainable system. It is good that everyone can get what they really want, have freedom, up until the point at which it hurts someone else. The situation which causes the least suffering is hard to work out, for example try to work out where the line is drawn between a man and a woman. Who suffers more? The man without the woman, or the woman with a man? A sketchy line to try to draw and neither can feel the feelings of the other one, so it's completely subjective, or objective. As for the world, the rich elite have oppressed and stolen the wealth of the world, and now they're practically openly saying they want to kill us all off, eugenics, Co2xPxSxE in which you reduce people, to reduce Co2. Here, the potential motive for murder, is the health of the planet itself. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Indeed. I love being priviliged. I take advantage of it whenever I can. Why not ? F. U.

You're welcome

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

White privilege means "unearned".  How is whites being treated better unearned?  They commit less crime, are more polite, take better care of their property, etc.

• 3 months ago

Liberals don't say it's a bad thing to be privileged.  It's only bad if you live your life not realizing it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.