how to make gamer friends?

so can someone please tell me how to do this when i suck at COD and pretty much every shooting, zombie, battle, or war game known cause  i really hate those types of games and my self-esteem is lower then a zombies blood pressure just because yall can get mean as hell to someone just starting out or for being a girl and it sucks cause i just want some people i can just talk too and maybe game if i have the time but i dont know what im doing i talk too much im annoying i talk too little im boring half the time i dont even know when to start talking or what to say cause i suck at small talk like yea most poplar games are not my cup of tea but **** i can only play alone for so long before i start talking to myself like a streamer just to fill the silence of being but i do like open world, roleplaying, and a few fighting games like code vein, we happy few, kingdom hearts, final fantasy, and others i cant recall rn 

this is probably the easiest thing to others but its like trying to solve world hunger for me my brain just cant understand people but i know im capable cause i have some friends but they are not into gaming nor games i like but its something right?

• Mike

You have to find MMOs that do not have forced pvp.  A good example is ESO.  You can join guilds and possibly meet some cool people.  Even if you don't, you can play the game at your own pace and not worry about griefing or cancerous players.

• Will

Well to start off, the Call of Duty community is basically 90% toxic people, so that's pretty much the last place to try to make gaming friends. 

If you have a PlayStation 4, make some connections through Communities. Join a community dedicated to a game you do like and say that you're this old, looking to make some gaming friends. For me, a guy in a his twenties, it's only annoying if a girl talks too much because she has a cocky attitude. If she's innocent, if that makes sense, it's actually cute because she doesn't mean to talk a lot, she is just nervous or has lesser social skills; it's harmless chatter.