I accidentally put the wrong cardholder name when entering the card details. Will anything happen later?

My mom told me to help her make a purchase online using her card. When asked to enter the cardholder name, I forgot it was my moms card and I entered my name. The payment was successful and she received an SMS saying she has successfully made a spending of $xxxx using xxxx card on xxxx day. 

Has anyone tried this before or know if anything  happen later? 

Most of the time as long as the last name is the same, its fine. If it was a different last name it would not have been approved. An incorrect address can also be denied.

The payment will probably yet be cancelled. The bank may even notify your mum of potential fraud. But it's a genuine mistake we have all made one time or another. Not a big deal at all.

• Matt

If the payment is later denied which looks like it went through, your mother will get notified by the bank and simply state the information was entered incorrectly and get refunded the money and the product will be returned.