Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Do you dislike people who believe in kindness mercy and forgiveness?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Kin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

NO, I LOVE people who believe and who have mercy inside their hearts as well as kindness, gentleness, and forgiveness. "Those who are merciful will be shown mercy by the Most Merciful. Be merciful to those on the earth and the One in the Heavens will have mercy upon you." - Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him.

These beautiful qualities are what God almighty wants people to have inside them and express these qualities and bestowed upon these beautiful qualities in the hearts of some of His servants. God Himself is Most Kind, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate, Most Forgiving, Most Loving as well as The Beloved. God is Loving-Kindness, a Lord of Mercy.

"Verily, God is Compassionate and is fond of compassion, and He gives to the compassionate what He does not give to the harsh." - Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I appreciate them for showing humane values which are now becoming so scarce turning lives of most rather complicated.

• 1 month ago

Satan dislike those who believe in KMF.

• If they are sincere in their statements, I see no reason why they should not like them!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Symos
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, I don't dislike such people. I just dislike the idea those concepts are exclusive to those who beleive in gods.

• 1 month ago

NO!! I AGREE WITH PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN KINDNESS, MERCY AND FORGIVENESS BECAUSE YHVH GOD MY FATHER IS A FATHER OF LOVE, KINDNESS, MERCY AND FORGIVENESS.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.