I know the secret of why people can be racists, or antisemitic: it's not because of the devil. Will you agree with me?

The thing is, that humans evolved in Savanna, and are build in that manner. We lived in Africa in groups for 15-30 people, whom we knew well. They were our relatives, friends, nation, mates, neighbors.

Everyone else was enemies. They could eat you, or you could eat them. Humans are not built in that way that we may love everyone, especially those who don't know well.

Thus, the only thing that can save us from racism, and antisemitism is education and Enlightenment. Because multiculturism is essentially destroying cultures. But, if everyone going to understand why they have those feelings, they are going to simply suppress them willingly.

We just need to understand our animal nature and obey the law for the sake of prosperity and peace.

I can sense the indirect of''it's white's instinct to be racist due to tribalism and to feel entitled to violate non white's personal space''. Here's a thing, if you're going to use that excuse which is part of the white identity/ideology then don't have this conversation, i can do that too, i can easily say''It's my instinct to brag about my Asian side to troll europigs/pinks''.

There's a other more obvious reasons for it, they're different for Jews or Muslims.

As someone else said, it's learned behavior. It was learned from countless unfavorable interactions with those groups over history.

• ?

Nope. It is, was and always will be a LEARNED behaviour. Children are not born withbinherent racist tendencies. They learn racism by observing their elders. If we want to stop racism, we just need to stop being racist.