Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 9 months ago

What are the financial requirements for a Canada Student Visa?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The financial requirements for a Canada visa depend on whether you study inside Quebec province or outside of it. 

Financial requirements for studying outside of Quebec province:

1. One student needs $833 per month.

2. If one family member companies the student, $333 is required for him/her per month. 

3. Any other family member accompanies the student, $255 is required per month. 

If you will be studying inside the Quebec province, the costs would be as follows:

1. The student alone needs $917 per month. 

2. The first family member (18 or older) accompanies the student, $425 is required for him/her per month. 

3. The first family member companies the student who is under 18, $317 is required for him/her per month. 

4. If a second family member (18 or older) accompanies the student, $427 is required for him/her. 

5. If a second family member (under 18) accompanies the student, $159 is required for him or her. 

Not to be convicted of plagiarism, I found all this information of 

https://visalibrary.com/canada-student-visa/

It has all the information on visas in a recognizable way. 

I hope my post helps you find the answer. Please like it if added some knowledge to you.

I wish you the best with your studies in Canada. Try to enjoy each and every moment of your time there.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Canada produce a website that gives you all the information https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citi...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.